The Jensten Group was formed in 2018 following a management buyout of Coversure Insurance Services Group (CISG). It is comprised of a retail insurance division and a wholesale insurance division. The wholesale insurance division includes MGA’s Policyfast, City Underwriting and Gresham division plus Lloyd’s Brokers Senior Wright, Tasker & Partners and Tasker Brokers (Europe)
Senior Wright and Tasker have been established for many years, and have built up an enviable reputation for providing innovative solutions for its clients. The teams have specialisms in the construction industry, Property Insurances and Motor Fleet.
To be recognised as an innovative leader in each of our business areas through the controlled distribution of high quality products and services. To achieve our ambition of continued growth across the business, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler.
We are looking for an individual who has good knowledge of the London Market property and liability market, You will be responsible for processing existing and new risks, preparing and issuing contract certain quotations and renewal terms to sub-brokers. To succeed in this role you will need to be a team player that can utilise new and existing broker relationships and cross referrals from other Jensten group businesses in a collaborative manner.
- Handling commercial new business and renewal enquiries, contacting brokers to assess their requirements and relaying these to placing brokers, insurers or handle under company binding authorities.
- Ensuring the efficient processing of the insurance accounts to ensure client expectations are met (Renewals, Claims, Mid-Term Amendments).
- Contributing to the Division’s income function by ensuring renewal retention exceeds divisional targets and manage a pipeline of new business enquiries in line with the team strategy.
- Assisting with the preparation, production and checking of policy documentation.
- Reviewing and processing surveys and risk management reports.
- Liaising with the Broking team to ensure client’s commercial requirements are met.
- Building new and strengthening existing relationships with producing brokers as the primary catalyst in securing the growth of the division.
Rewards & Benefits
When you join us, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits which include:
- Competitive salary with an annual pay review and bonus scheme.
- 27 days annual leave (includes a day off for your birthday and another for a religious holiday of your choice) + bank holidays
- Auto enrolment into our excellent pension scheme (5% employer matched contribution)
- Flex-benefits- A range of flexible benefits to choose from, that are most important to you
- Group Life Assurance cover- a massive X4 of salary
- 3 months Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave all fully paid
- Professional qualification study support relevant to your role and career
- Perks at work- amazing discounts on cinema tickets, meals out, luxury items etc.
- Holiday purchase scheme- up to 5 days annually