Do you have a keen interest in Quality Assurance and experience within the Insurance sector? Do you love to collaborate and build strong working relationship? Looking for your next step in your insurance career?
Due to internally an internal promotion, Jensten Underwriting are recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Assessor to join their efficient and friendly Team.
Reporting to the Head of Binder Control, you will provide a professional, prompt and efficient internal quality assurance monitoring service to within Wholesale, keeping the focus on the outcome to the end customer.
This role can be based from our Huntingdon head office on a hybrid basis although remote working may be considered with travel to the Huntingdon office 1 day a month. The Senior Quality Assurance Assessor role is full time, but we may consider someone looking to work 4 days a week or on a job share basis.
There may be an element of external travel required to visit key stakeholders for meetings.
Some key objectives & responsibilities will include
- Regular monitoring of specified delegated authority schemes and other Insurer schemes including file review monitoring activity through the Wholesale function
- Peer review and calibration within the team to ensure unified scoring and monitoring activity
- Leading challenge reviews and calibration meetings within wholesale functions
- Managing corrective actions following monitoring activity
- Maintain a compliant audit trail which can be evidenced and viewed by interested parties if necessary
- Managing Insurer audits from either an Insurer or on behalf of an insurer via an outsourced company
- Monitoring the SLA of all validation activity within the audit function
- Compile & distribute conduct risk reports as necessary
- Monthly reporting on Audit and Monitoring activity
- Assisting the wider Underwriting & Products team with general support when required
You will have previous experience of Quality Assurance from within the Insurance industry, be driven to improve and develop policies, processes and training needs. You’ll also have a keen eye for detail and champion the positive and effective Quality Assurance function into the Wholesale division.
You will also be or have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest to move into Quality Assurance with previous Insurance experience
- The ability to maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to flex your style for different audiences (i.e., levels of technical detail)
- Strong knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirements
- Approachable and helpful to members of staff
- A collaborative and innovative approach to working, with the ability to influence others
- Able to act with integrity at all times when working with stakeholders
- Engaging, motivating and inspiring to your team, encouraging outstanding operational performance
- Able to work collaboratively with peers, other departments building one team and one business through our company culture and values
- Focused on the right outcome for the end customer
Jensten Underwriting is part of the Jensten group, which was launched in 2018 and is now one of the UK's largest independent broking groups. Growing organically and through strategic acquisition we now place over £400m Gross Written Premium (GWP) into the market via our retail insurance broking, Lloyd's and London Market broking, and specialist underwriting arms.
We fill the void in the market between a consolidator and a provincial broker. We have the scale, ambition and expertise to stand out, but the people, culture and entrepreneurial DNA to maintain our client focus. This is why we are not just one of the leading independent insurance groups, we are one of the most exciting too.
And that is why you should join us!