Are you ready to be a catalyst for change in a dynamic, growth-focused environment? Do you put people at the forefront of your decision making and are you happy to challenge the its always been done like that way of thinking? If so we could have a rewarding and career developing HR opportunity for you here within Jensten Group.
Jensten is the connected broker of scale, delivering superior outcomes for commercial, corporate and personal clients through our advisory and service capabilities, supported by our expertise in product and distribution. Jensten continues to experience an exceptional rate of growth, is a highly effective acquirer and one of the UK’s fastest-growing brokers.
We are seeking a passionate HR Business Partner to lead the charge on all things people and help drive a collaborative, connected culture.
About the Role:
In this hybrid working role, you'll be at the heart of our journey, working across multiple sites including; London, Cheadle, Leeds and the Midlands. As a key player in our fast-growing business, you'll have the opportunity to shape processes from the ground up.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Organizational Development: Spearhead plans for organizational development, including restructuring and harmonization of acquired businesses, ensuring seamless integration.
- High-Performance Culture: Drive a culture of high performance by coaching leaders on performance management, equipping employees with the skills and resources for success.
- Engagement Planning: Collaborate on an engagement plan that enhances retention and improves key performance indicators.
- Risk Management: Be the subject matter expert in organizational change, employee relations, grievance and disciplinary matters, absence management, retention, and performance management to mitigate risks.
- Talent Management: Provide growth opportunities through talent management, succession planning, and competency reviews.
- M&A Leadership: Lead on M&A activities, change programs, and ad hoc projects, contributing to the evolution of the business.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation and processes
- Strategic planning experience
- Conflict management expertise
- Performance management track record
- Influencing skills
- Previous experience in an Insurance / Financial services and or M&A environment would be advantageous
Launched in 2018 Jensten is one of the UK's largest independent broking groups. Growing organically and through strategic acquisition we now place nearly £600m GWP into the market via our retail insurance broking, Lloyd's and London Market broking, and specialist underwriting arms.
We fill the void in the market between a consolidator and a provincial broker. We have the scale, ambition and expertise to stand out, but the people, culture and entrepreneurial DNA to maintain our client focus. Which is why we are not just one of the leading independent broking groups, we are one of the most exciting too. And that is why you should join us!
Our goal is to have people in our Group that enjoy being part of one team with the shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence. A big part of how we do this is by listening and then acting on what we hear. Our EVP work is key to maintaining and enhancing our culture and Benefits, making Jensten Group a fantastic place to work, learn and grow.