Are you a customer focussed and diligent person who loves exceeding expectations? Do you want to work in a business that values integrity, team work and development? If yes and you would like to start a career that has many exciting and varied opportunities please consider applying to join our team.
We are currently recruiting a number of roles in the team to replace people who have been successfully promoted into new and exciting roles.
We are now seeking new ambitious Account Handler's who have a collaborative and innovative approach to working and want to join our inclusive team. These Account Handler roles offers a generous salary and excellent company benefits as well as industry leading training and development and exciting progression opportunities. You will be given time to study and learn both on the job and in a class room environment over a programme that will see you gain a formal CII Qualification. Many of our managers and most valued colleagues began their careers in these roles and are still in the business today to offer their advice and mentoring support.
Some of the primary duties of this Account Handler job include:
- Assisting brokers with new business enquiries
- Ensuring the correct documents and information are available for each quotation
- Processing mid-term adjustments and cancellations, ensuring the correct premium is calculated
- Inviting renewal on the best terms available
- Ensuring claims records are updated for Property Owners’ policies
- You will also incorporate the Group’s values into every procedure.
As a flexible Account Handler, you will provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to our Brokers and Insurers. You will also observe the regulations issued by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies.
To succeed in this account handling position, you will need a competent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook. You will also require the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the internal computer system and procedures
- Knowledge of all current and new Products
- General knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirements
If this Account Handler opportunity sounds like a great career move for you, please apply today. Or alternatively speak to Emma Howell or Alex Smith to learn more.