Are you an ambitious and driven Insurance professional looking for a new challenge in a high paced, commercially focused and high growth business?
We are seeking to add to our team in our North West region a team player who loves achieving success, puts the customer first and can be a key contributor to our offices fantastic and unique culture.
The role of Commercial Account Handler is to work with the Director to deliver service and customer retention results in accordance with business targets. This is a service-based role and requires the delivery of excellent customer service within the commercial and regulatory systems set by the company. Applicants must have excellent communication and written skills with a keen eye for detail, together with a good level of technical knowledge in the type of insurance contracts dealt with.
Specific duties for this role involve the effective transfer of the commercial book of business from another broker within the group. This will include accessing internal systems and insurer portals to confirm risk information.
- Handling renewals and mid term adjustments by assessing the risk and claims information held on file, taking additional information from customers and obtaining quotations from insurers.
- Putting forward renewal quotations to customers and chasing for instructions with view to achieving a retention level of at least 80% (or at a higher level which the company may demand from time to time) within the timescales set down by the company.
- Dealing with mid-term adjustments by writing to Insurers or inputting the details on the Insurers’ extranet systems as soon as they are received to ensure cover is in place in the required timescale/immediately.
- Develop and sustain relationships with customers.
- Effectively analyse client needs and develop solutions.
- Handling new business enquiries by taking information from customers and obtaining quotations from insurers.
• Putting forward new business tenders to customers and chasing for instructions.
This is an excellent role in a fast growing and successful business that provides fantastic training and support.
Launched in 2018 Jensten is one of the UK's largest independent broking groups. Growing organically and through strategic acquisition we now place over £300m GWP into the market via our retail insurance broking, Lloyd's and London Market broking, and specialist underwriting arms.
We fill the void in the market between a consolidator and a provincial broker. We have the scale, ambition and expertise to stand out, but the people, culture and entrepreneurial DNA to maintain our client focus. Which is why we are not just one of the leading independent broking groups, we are one of the most exciting too.
And that is why you should join us!
Our goal is to have people in our Group that enjoy being part of one team with the shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence. A big part of how we do this is by listening and then acting on what we hear. Our Employee promise is key to maintaining and enhancing our culture and making Jensten Group a fantastic place to work, learn and grow. For more information please contact Chris Williams or Tom Beale.