We are looking for a diligent and organised professional to join our team as a Risk and Compliance Monitoring Analyst. Ideally you may have some experience in this field already, but this is not essential. What is essential is an understanding of how insurance works, a willingness to ask questions, and outstanding moral fibre and exceptional standards in terms of compliance and best practice.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Compliance Monitoring in delivering the team objectives of providing assurance to Senior Management, the Group Risk Committee and the Business Boards that key business risks are managed effectively and to within tolerance through setting and delivering the annual risk and compliance monitoring plan.
- Working with team colleagues, utilise MI available across the business to establish and maintain a set of exception reports for key identified areas to maximise oversight of the business.
• Working with the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Manager maintain the business Universe Assurance Plan, for use in the Risk & Compliance Monitoring processes.
• Working with team colleagues, deliver assigned reviews, as detailed in the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Plan, or ad-hoc review objectives, on schedule and to appropriate standards, ensuring that adequate records are maintained to support the output for each review.
• Working with team colleagues track all actions resulting from Risk & Compliance Monitoring work to completion, escalating overdue items for the attention of the Group Risk & Compliance Director and the business Board.
• Support the Head of Compliance Monitoring and Group Risk & Compliance Director in the provision of key issues, themes and commentary from reviews undertaken and on progress of actions for reporting purposes to the various Governance Committees, as appropriate.
Launched in 2018 Jensten is one of the UK's largest independent broking groups. Growing organically and through strategic acquisition we now place place over £300m GWP into the market via our retail insurance broking, Lloyd's and London Market broking, and specialist underwriting arms.
We fill the void in the market between a consolidator and a provincial broker. We have the scale, ambition and expertise to stand out, but the people, culture and entrepreneurial DNA to maintain our client focus. Which is why we are not just one of the leading independent broking groups, we are one of the most exciting too.
And that is why you should join us!
Our goal is to have people in our Group that enjoy being part of one team with the shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence. A big part of how we do this is by listening and then acting on what we hear. Our EVP work is key to maintaining and enhancing our culture and making Jensten Group a fantastic place to work, learn and grow.
For more information please contact Tom Beale, Josh Ward or Judy Russel-Smith